Get Sherri’s Crab Cakes Shipped
Now you can enjoy Sherri’s Crab Cake at home with our Crab Cake Kit! We always want your Crab Cakes to taste fresh. That’s why we created and ship our Crab Cake Kits rather than shipping frozen crab cakes. The Crab Cake Kit includes a can of 100% lump and jumbo lump crab meat and a packet of our proprietary Maryland Style Crab Cake Mix. All you need to do is add an egg, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 kit – $59.99 (6 Crab Cakes: Includes 1 mix packet & 1 1-lb. can of crab meat.)
- 2 kits – $99.99 (12 Crab Cakes: Includes 2 mix packets & 2 1-lb. cans of crab meat.)
- 4 kits – $159.99 (24 Crab Cakes: Includes 4 mix packets & 4 1-lb. cans of crab meat)
Step by Step Preparation Directions
- Place contents of mix packet into mixing bowl.
- Add 1 egg, ¾ cup of the finest mayonnaise, and 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix until uniform.
- Drain 1lb of crab meat and gently fold crab meat into mixture in bowl until uniform.
- Form into patties.
- TO PAN FRY: Cook Crab Cakes on medium heat in sauté pan until golden brown on each side and cooked through with until golden brown with a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees for 15 seconds (about 4-6 minutes).
- IN OVEN: Place Crab Cakes on greased or non-stick cookie sheet and bake in oven for approximately 20 minutes at 375 degrees until golden brown with a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees for 15 seconds.
How to Cook Crab Cakes
Remove from freezer and remove wrapping. Cover lightly and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until completely thawed.
To Pan Fry
- Place Crab Cake in pre-heated greased sauté pan.
- Cook on medium heat until golden brown on each side and a minimum of 165 degrees internal temperature for 15 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place Crab Cake on greased or non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake until internal temperature reaches a minimum of 165 degrees for 15 seconds.
How to Cook Cream of Crab Soup
If frozen, remove from freezer and refrigerate until completely thawed. This may take up to 24 hours. Please note, cream base soups burn easily and must be heated slowly.
- Place soup in pan.
- Heat slowly on low heat to a minimum of 155 degrees.
- Place in microwaveable pan
- Set microwave to a low heat setting
- Heat up, checking periodically, until heated to 155 degrees.