This Crab Cake Spice Packet includes our proprietary Maryland Style Crab Cake Mix. All you need to do is add your crab meat, an egg, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce. You can follow the preparation directions below.
This kit makes up to 6 Crab Cakes.
What does this Crab Cake Mix include?
- ONE Packet of Proprietary Maryland Style Crab Cake Mix
Preparing Sherri’s Crab Cakes at Home
- Place contents of 1 packet of Crab Cake Mix into a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 egg, ¾ cup of the finest mayonnaise, and 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix until uniform.
- Drain one 1lb can of crab meat and gently fold crab meat into mixture in bowl until uniform.
- Form into patties.
- TO PAN FRY: Cook Crab Cakes on medium heat in sauté pan until golden brown on each side and cooked through with until golden brown with a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees for 15 seconds (about 4-6 minutes).
- IN OVEN: Place Crab Cakes on greased or non-stick cookie sheet and bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes at 375 degrees until golden brown with a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees for 15 seconds.